Sunday, January 11, 2009

Coastal Scents!!


Hello again!! A while back I bought my first palette from Coastal scents. I heard that a lot of people were comparing the CS brand to M.A.C and that it was super pigmented!! So... I had to buy it! The palette I got was the 88 palette. I used the coastal scent primer to put them on. (which I will review later) Let me tell you, it was everything people said it was. This palette is super pigmented, easy to blend, does not irritate the eyes, and the colors are amazing and dont fade. Also, the price was really great. I believe I got it for around 32.00 dollars with shipping and handling. And the shipping was really fast and in perfect condition. It came with 2 applicators and it has a mirror. It's just a great product and I recommend this to anyone just starting out or for those who have been using makeup for years. Love it!!



So then I bought the Version 2 of the 78 palette. I love this one also! Just shop at Coastal Scents people!!



OHHH...PUURRTTYY!!!!

Go to:
http://www.coastalscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment