Monday, April 6, 2009

Henna!! My finished product


HENNA FUN!!



Here are some pictures when I applied the Henna and some after it dried:

Before:

Me

My Cousin


After:

Me


My Cousin


Okie
Dokie..As you can see I did some weird stuff on me and a butterfly on my cousin. I sorta went crazy on myself. (Hey, it was my first time) But I love the way my cousins turned out. I took this picture before she washed it, so it still had a little henna on it. Overall I loved this kit and I would definitely buy it again. I still have allot left over, so I will be doing more designs later. (not just drawling on myself) The box says it will last up to 3 or 4 weeks....So yay!!!

PROS:
  • Easy to use, including the stencils and the applicator
  • Drys fast,
  • Lots of product for the price
  • No burning or any skin irritation on me or cousin
  • The smell is pleasant
  • Lots of fun
CONS:
  • A little messy...but then again..that was probably just me!


Here is the site I bought it at again:

www.earthhenna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment